LiTtLe SpAcE fOr MiNe...


"Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom." -Marcel Proust



Wednesday, 11 March 2015

Glass painting - fairy tale characters

From kids to elders, everyone love these Disney characters, Snow white, Sleeping beauty, Cinderella, Belle
Here all are come together colorfully through paint and brush ... got the pictures from Google
This time I tried it with fabric paints and outline with Indian ink which I had.
Instead of outliner I chose this one because the details in the faces are small. After finished the outline I started colouring with fabric paint, the real task begins here only.
while I was colouring the outline start coming out and merged it with fabric colours
 so managed both outlining-colouring simultaneously and finished it with little bit difficulty...
Hope everybody remains ever beautiful in my Glass painting...:-)
 
 

 

2 comments: